Twitter1

Twitter1

Friday, January 16, 2015

Tri-Conference #2 Notice of Change

Hello Parents and Guardians!

Our second round of Tri-Conferences are just around the corner. As before, parents have been forwarded an informational letter that describes how to access the online appointment booking system and how to secure a meeting time with the teacher.

This term, 5A Tri-Conferences time-slots have been altered as I will not be available on Friday, Feb. 6th. After nine months of waiting, I am finally scheduled for an important surgery that aims to improve chronic issues I have breathing through my nose. Fingers crossed. I am currently scheduled to be away from the classroom starting Friday, Feb. 6th, and returning on Thursday, Feb. 12th pending recovery.

To best accommodate parents, we have come up with an alternate plan that has been sent home with the 5A kids. In this letter you will find that you can book a Tri-Conference time (online) for:

Wednesday, Feb. 4th (new)
4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Thursday, Feb. 5th
4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (regular Tri-Conference evening)

I will also be available for Tri-Conferences during the afternoon of Thursday, Feb. 5th from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. These appointments however, MUST be booked through the school office. Please call 204.489.0799 and the office staff will be happy to book an appointment for you.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you feel that these new times do not accommodate your schedule on any level, please reach-out to me personally and we can re-schedule a meeting time for after my return.

Thank-you for your support and understanding.

Sincerely,

Mr. A

No comments:

Post a Comment